Accounting and Auditing Consulting Services
I am available to assist with Quality Control Standards compliance, engagement reviews and problem resolution for small- to medium-sized CPA firms.
The following services are available:
- Pre-fieldwork reviews of engagement planning.
- Pre-issuance independent reviews of audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Consulting reviews of engagements to determine opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Assistance writing quality control documents.
- Assistance for firms preparing for peer review including engagement reviews.
- Accounting and auditing standards application and problem resolution.
- Review of audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements and accountants and auditors reports.
- Consultation assistance during partners’ inspections of engagements for years intervening peer reviews.
- Onsite visits to perform or discuss the results of the above services.
- Phone or internet meetings to discuss the results of the above services.
These services are normally are performed in my office using PDF copies of engagement documentation. Written documentation of the results of these services will be provided. I am also available for onsite visitations of two or more days to provide these quality control services.
My fees are calculated on an hourly basis for work performed at 80% of the average of your billing rates for your engagement leaders (partners, shareholders, sole practitioners) in your CPA firm. Travel expenses are in addition to the fees for onsite work performed.”
Request more information or schedule a review.